In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. 7701, et seq., Public Law No. 108-187, was S.877 of the 108th United States Congress), e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Dr Sanjay Gupta Cardiology Consultations webiste or service may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below;
If Dr Sanjay Gupta Cardiology Consultations believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. Dr Sanjay Gupta Cardiology Consultations may immediately terminate any account on any service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the Dr Sanjay Gupta Cardiology Consultations website and/or services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Dr Sanjay Gupta Cardiology Consultations‘s rights.
Unauthorized use of any Dr Sanjay Gupta Cardiology Consultations services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
Violators of the CAN SPAM Act may be subject to “cease and desist” orders or penalties from the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) of up to $11,000 per violation. Criminal prosecution is also possible in the case of egregious offenders, which can result in penalties such as fines, forfeiture of proceeds and equipment. The worst offenders can also be subject to prison time.
Dr Sanjay Gupta Cardiology Consultations Nuffield York Hospital York, North Yorkshire YO318TA 01904 500 957 firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy generated by the WP Policy Pack Plugin.